Operation of Artistic Sports Physiotherapy includes adhering to a code of conduct under the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles. This ensures health care services are delivered appropriately, effectively and within an ethical framework.
There is a minimum set of information that is required to allow health care to proceed. Patients can expect that practitioners and their staff will hold personal information in confidence and understand that information may be used for the following;
- For collating information within this practice to ascertain treatment effectiveness.
- Sharing information regarding your condition and treatment with your Doctor and other treatment providers.
- For legal disclosures as required by a court of law.
- For research purposes (de-identified, you are not able to be identified from the information given).
- For accreditation and quality assurance activities conducted by professionally trained non treating Physiotherapists.
- I can give informed consent about my healthcare with knowledge and understanding of the benefits and risks involved.
- I can access my personal treatment information on request.
- I have read the above information and understand the reasons for collecting information and the ways in which this information may be used.
- Artistic Sports Physiotherapy may contact you via SMS, email or telephone call for reasons related to your consultation.
- I give permission for Artistic Sports Physio to collect data relating to my treatment, providing my privacy is ensured.
Payment is required on the day of consultation. Please be considerate of people waiting for an appointment and allow as much notice as possible to cancel your appointment. Late cancellation or non-attendance may attract a fee.
Please direct enquires regarding any aspect of your privacy rights to firstname.lastname@example.org.